Planning and Managing Your Transfer Pricing Exposure: Small and Medium Business Enterprises With U.S. Operations
On September 21, 2021 at 12:00 pm (Eastern Time), join us for a webinar with Alexey Manasuev, LL.M. (Int’l Tax), NYU, TEP, Principal of U.S. Tax IQ, who will discuss what transfer pricing is, why it is so important to small and medium-size businesses with cross-border transactions, and how to effectively manage transfer pricing exposure in the current IRS enforcement and compliance environment.
Topics Covered in This WebinarHave you or your client been engaged in cross-border transactions and did not do any transfer pricing analysis? Have you ever heard about transfer pricing? Have you been recently audited by the Internal Revenue Service (“IRS”) or the Canada Revenue Agency (“CRA”)? Or maybe you expanded your business into the United States? If you have a transfer pricing policy, have you recently updated it or reviewed its viability? Proactive planning and understanding of the applicable transfer pricing framework may make a difference between managing one’s transfer pricing risks and penalty exposure effectively and subjecting one’s business to potential IRS or CRA scrutiny and hefty penalties.
Here’s just a sample of what we’ll cover during this webinar:
- Overview of transfer pricing framework and fundamental concepts;
- Recent trends and developments affecting small and medium-size businesses in the transfer pricing area;
- How to identify transfer pricing risk?
- How to effectively manage transfer pricing exposure?
- How to effectively resolve transfer pricing disputes with the tax authorities?
- Contemporaneous documentation requirements;
- Practical tips and considerations;
- … and more!